Magnetic and RFID safety switches for position control of movable guards
The Contactless safety sensors are used to monitor the position of the safety devices sliding, hinged or removable.
Are part of this category:
- The Magnus MG Series magnetic safety sensors. Main features:
- rectangular or cylindrical compact size
- robust fiberglass housing
- IP67 rating
- coded tamper resistant
- switching distance: from 3 to 10 mm.
- The MAGNUS RFID series RFID safety sensor. Main features:
- rectangular compact size. Full mechanical compatibility with Magnus MG series
- PBT / PC housing material
- IP67 and IP69K protection grade for use in harsh environments
- tampering protection in accordance with DIN EN 14119, the highest in its class
- switching distance: from 0,5 to 8 mm
- State-of-the-art RFID technology
- 3 different coding levels: low, high, unique.
Magnus MG series can be connected to Mosaic safety configurable controller (PL e) or to the dedicated safety control unit MG d1 (PL d).
Magnus RFID series can be connected to Mosaic safety configurable controller (PL e) or with the AD SR1 conﬁgurable safety control unit (PL e).