Temperature sensors allow you to measure and monitor temperatures on a wide range of applications both contactlessly and with contact.
Infrared temperature sensors allow you to monitor high temperatures even in environments that are inaccessible or hazardous for humans. You can detect hot objects – even in motion – and reliably detect temperature values.
Contactless infrared temperature sensors in a rugged M30 stainless steel housing with protection class IP67 open up a wide range of applications for you. For example, in steel mills, foundries, forges, in the ceramics industry or in glassworks.
The multifunction display and the automatic display orientation make them easy to operate.
You can select between an analog and an IO-Link interface. With IO-Link, you also benefit from the remote programming of sensors, for example, from the higher level control or from a control center.
- Temperature range 250…1250 °C
- Convenient operation via multifunction display
- Numerous functions and settings thanks to the IO-Link interface
- Optionally available with 4…20 mA interface
- Reliably detect even moving objects